Corona Virus

Forum for things that doesn't really have anything to do with hMailServer. Such as php.ini, beer, etc etc.
User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-15 14:53

Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.
~ Aaron Levenstein

There is no substitute for knowledge.
~ W. Edwards Deming
Last edited by SorenR on 2021-11-15 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
johang
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 607
Joined: 2008-09-01 09:20

Re: Corona Virus

Post by johang » 2021-11-15 14:55

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-15 13:26
johang wrote:
2021-11-15 12:09
oh.. i read there is reports since 2016 that...
When you already have a narrative and a belief, one can always search for text that be be construed to backing up one's belief whilst ignoring the context or the bigger picture. You will never win against conspiracy theorists. Conspiracies are their life; its like a religion and no one will convince them otherwise.
i find the construct fascinating, even more so that there might be a total blend of everything... i mean religion sticks to "the book" ( or personal interpretation of it ), but the conspiray theorists blend eeeeeeeverything to suite theri needs, i find it mesmorizing ( perhaps wrong word )
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-15 15:00

johang wrote:
2021-11-15 14:55
jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-15 13:26
johang wrote:
2021-11-15 12:09
oh.. i read there is reports since 2016 that...
When you already have a narrative and a belief, one can always search for text that be be construed to backing up one's belief whilst ignoring the context or the bigger picture. You will never win against conspiracy theorists. Conspiracies are their life; its like a religion and no one will convince them otherwise.
i find the construct fascinating, even more so that there might be a total blend of everything... i mean religion sticks to "the book" ( or personal interpretation of it ), but the conspiray theorists blend eeeeeeeverything to suite theri needs, i find it mesmorizing ( perhaps wrong word )
One of the conspiracies is very hard-lived.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 50618.html
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-15 19:03

johang wrote:
2021-11-15 14:47
you have posted a link to site proclaiming that deaths in corrolation to heart within sports community has significantly increased by giving the numbers
year 2016: 1000-1500 deaths
year 2021: 75 deaths in a 3 month period ( sofar )
Wrong. You're comparing 2 different lists. Apples and bananas. And I never made that comparison.
you yourself wrote that YOU verified it by looking at variuos number on wikis and other places and its an 3 times more deadlier year in reference to pro fotballers dying on the field..
Correct. Using the data provided in the German site.
im not saying you are wrong
You can't because the link to the German site contains links to each of the items on the list. All of them are verifiable.
im just saying it is not an indisputable truth that this is an 3 times deadlier year..
You can't possibly say that if you looked at the data, which is a very, very small dataset that you can review literally in minutes.
and since you do not provide any statistical data what so ever i cant see anything at all....
Its literally all in that link to the German site I posted above.
* There is a link to wikipedia that lists footballers that died on the field going back over 100 years.
* There is a list of elite athletes that have suffered severe heart issues or died
* If you trim the 2021 list down to only pro footballers that died, you now have actual comparable data
* (You can do that yourself in less time than it has taken me to respond)

You will find that 2021 is orders of magnitude deadlier to pro footballers than any other year since the inception of the sport.

Now... What is different about 2021 compared to the past 100+ years?

Also - why pro footballers? The media obfuscates everything about the vax. These are high profile cases that can't be hidden. Therefore it makes a good case study.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-15 20:15

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-15 20:37

Oh bummer... But only if you are not vaccinated :mrgreen:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... ted-people

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... nated.html

And if one country begins, who knows when the next will follow :mrgreen:
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-15 21:13

SorenR wrote:
2021-11-15 20:37
Oh bummer... But only if you are not vaccinated :mrgreen:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... ted-people

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... nated.html

And if one country begins, who knows when the next will follow :mrgreen:
For sure that's true. But protection of the purebloods from the genetically modified superspreaders is key to the survival of the human race!

User avatar
johang
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 607
Joined: 2008-09-01 09:20

Re: Corona Virus

Post by johang » 2021-11-15 21:52

palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 19:03
johang wrote:
2021-11-15 14:47
you have posted a link to site proclaiming that deaths in corrolation to heart within sports community has significantly increased by giving the numbers
year 2016: 1000-1500 deaths
year 2021: 75 deaths in a 3 month period ( sofar )
Wrong. You're comparing 2 different lists. Apples and bananas. And I never made that comparison.
you did not make the comparisson, it was the red thread through the article you provided as input.. forming up to the alleged truth that all deaths was to be blamed by covid-vaccine ..

you yourself wrote that YOU verified it by looking at variuos number on wikis and other places and its an 3 times more deadlier year in reference to pro fotballers dying on the field..
Correct. Using the data provided in the German site.
im not saying you are wrong
You can't because the link to the German site contains links to each of the items on the list. All of them are verifiable.
im just saying it is not an indisputable truth that this is an 3 times deadlier year..
You can't possibly say that if you looked at the data, which is a very, very small dataset that you can review literally in minutes.
year deaths

2010: 9
2011: 3
2012: 8
2013: 10
2014: 5
2015: 9
2016: 8
2017: 4
2018: 4
2019: 3
2020: 4
2021: 14

average deaths is 7 over that period, so its not a 3 times deadlier year per see
worth noting, there was no covid-vaccine in 2013 ( or in 2010, 2012, 2015 or 2016 )

i would say there are either indications of something in the fotball-world happening every now and then OR there is actually not enough data or not all data are presented.. at least not indicating that covid-vaccine is at fault, and mainly because you cant say how many of those unfortunate players where vaccinated.
and comparing stats from 2021 with 2019 and 2020 when every other game was cancelled due to covid is just not taking things into account/ing...

since it is a "list of association footballers who died while playing" it DOES NOT make out a good statistical reference
players could die during sex ( not noted in the list ) out running ( not noted in the list ) while watching others play football ( not in the list ) while sleeping ( not in the list ).. this goes on and on and on...

The statistics provided only says pro-footballers are at slighlty higher risk of getting cardiac arrest when playing a competetive football match
( why am i not reffering to the hundreds of years of data that would say its increasing with so many numbersof detahts. well .. there simply were not that many professional players 100 years ago.. with the increase of total numbers of players .. you will get increase of deaths as well.. )




and since you do not provide any statistical data what so ever i cant see anything at all....
Its literally all in that link to the German site I posted above.
* There is a link to wikipedia that lists footballers that died on the field going back over 100 years.
* There is a list of elite athletes that have suffered severe heart issues or died
* If you trim the 2021 list down to only pro footballers that died, you now have actual comparable data
* (You can do that yourself in less time than it has taken me to respond)

You will find that 2021 is orders of magnitude deadlier to pro footballers than any other year since the inception of the sport.
is it ? orders of magnitude deadlier.. ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_magnitude
i cant really get a grip on how that would work out in respect to the years: 20210, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016,

Now... What is different about 2021 compared to the past 100+ years?
100 years ago there werent that many pro players around frankly.
do you have an deaths per thousand or million pro-fotballer number per year to follow it up with ?

Also - why pro footballers? The media obfuscates everything about the vax. These are high profile cases that can't be hidden. Therefore it makes a good case study.
but its only a list of pro-footballers dying when playing a game..

how many pro-fotballers died from cardiac arrest ouside of a game during the 100 years... ? you dont think that would be significant data as well ?
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-15 22:30

johang wrote:
2021-11-15 21:52
average deaths is 7 over that period, so its not a 3 times deadlier year per see
My trimmed down list was 19. Almost 3x. Still very significant despite a couple of outlier years, which are still far less than 2021.

Also - why pro footballers? The media obfuscates everything about the vax. These are high profile cases that can't be hidden. Therefore it makes a good case study.
but its only a list of pro-footballers dying when playing a game..

how many pro-fotballers died from cardiac arrest ouside of a game during the 100 years... ? you dont think that would be significant data as well ?
I explained the reasoning. Data is hard to come by because the media hides everything and de gubbemints pay hospitals to count or not count what they want. Last year they wanted covid deaths no matter what the actual cause (like testing positive after dying in a motorcycle accident). This year, they're ignoring all the obvious signs of vax related deaths, like a surge in elite athletes suddenly developing heart issues. Every vax injury anecdote I hear has a common theme: the doctors are baffled and don't even think the vax could be the cause. So how do you collect statistics when you can't even get hospitals to admit the vax may have been the cause of your bells palsy or heart inflamation?

Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?


Image

In the past, just a few deaths would raise alarms and vaccines have been pulled from the market for as few as a dozen deaths. What is so different about this one that we allow (officially) almost 20k dead without even noticing?

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-15 23:04

palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
de gubbemints pay hospitals to count or not count what they want. Last year they wanted covid deaths no matter what the actual cause (like testing positive after dying in a motorcycle accident). This year, they're ignoring all the obvious signs of vax related deaths, like a surge in elite athletes suddenly developing heart issues.
Says who? Those of the claims of a conspiracist. (Always looking to back up something they already believe).
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Almost 3x. Still very significant despite a couple of outlier years, which are still far less than 2021.
So what? It just means a higher than previous couple of years rate. It means nothing and no determination of fact can be made from this. Science determines fact, not conspiracy. Have you considered the fact there is a pandemic happening?? :lol: :lol: (And higher pollution/global warming. Oops! Did I suggest there is global warming?? 🤐🤐 )
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
So how do you collect statistics when you can't even get hospitals to admit the vax may have been the cause of your bells palsy or heart inflamation?
Dunno. But you seemed to have managed to and made a conclusion from them that the cause must be the vax. :lol: (oh the irony).
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?
Im not sure you are able to understand. (Hint: children dont live and exist in rooms populated only by children).

And then there's this:
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Image taken from vaersanalysis.info/about/
Taken from a (biased) individual's website that, on his own site, quotes Vaers:
Disclaimer

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
And this guys website is your verifiable source??? :lol: :lol: :lol: (Is it YOUR website, Palinka?) :mrgreen:
jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-15 13:26
When you already have a narrative and a belief, one can always search for text that be be construed to backing up one's belief whilst ignoring the context or the bigger picture.
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-15 23:36

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-15 23:04
Says who? Those of the claims of a conspiracist. (Always looking to back up something they already believe).
You're probably not aware of this since you willfully ignore actual conspiracies, but the term "conspiracy theory" as we know it today was an invention of the CIA in order to deflect from the obvious inconsistencies in the JFK murder. Don't listen to that guy! He's nuts - even though what we told you was even nuttier! In other words - stop thinking, prole.

Most of the major "theories" are now simply "conspiracies", such as "the virus could not have come from a lab" and "the US did not fund any gain of research function in Wuhan". There was a time in 2020 when if one suggested the virus came from a lab, people like you would come out of the woodwork to vociferously deny it. Why? Because the entirety of the media vilification machine unloaded on those pesky "conspiracists". Did you learn anything from that? Apparently not.
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
So how do you collect statistics when you can't even get hospitals to admit the vax may have been the cause of your bells palsy or heart inflamation?
Dunno. But you seemed to have managed to and made a conclusion from them that the cause must be the vax. :lol: (oh the irony).
Yes, the irony is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife. The only problem is that I had actual data, albeit for a very niche dataset. But nice try. I'm not pretending its anything other than what it is, so why are you?
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?
Im not sure you are able to understand. (Hint: children dont live and exist in rooms populated only by children).
So you're ok with that? Seriously? Do you have children?

Also, its been proven that asymptomatic transmission was a crock of bull. So if children supposedly get it, they're actually not even transmitting it. But they are building natural immunity, so why destroy that with poison and put their lives in danger?
And then there's this:
Again, you're the only one pretending its something other than what it is. Its well known what VAERS is and does. Are you suggesting the majority of reports are false? Because that seems to be what you're implying. Or rather, you're making the very specious argument that if any report is false then nothing about it can be trusted or useful. Nice try, but failed again. But you get a participation trophy for your effort.

Image

And you also happened to prove exactly my point about accurate statistics simply not existing. Counting is hard work, apparently. :roll:

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-15 23:45

Well... Since this is a totally senseless thread, here goes..
Attachments
12743799_10153240534666879_2652026068451623564_n_10153240534666879.jpg
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-15 23:48

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-15 23:04

Says who? Those of the claims of a conspiracist. (Always looking to back up something they already believe).
Attachments
12311099_10153113970796879_608191694275230679_n_10153113970796879.jpg
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
mattg
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 21679
Joined: 2007-06-14 05:12
Location: 'The Outback' Australia

Re: Corona Virus

Post by mattg » 2021-11-16 00:01

palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?
I had a pretty good look at that site, and can't see that statistic mentioned anywhere.

I guess it has been removed to keep the cover up going...

Seriously, we have similar political based crap use of numbers to make them look like statistics here. It is rubbish math at best, it is far from science.
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-16 00:22

Im not trying at anything, Palinka, Im not making claims at all (read back). Actually, I persist for one reason: to rubbish claims that have no proven or factual basis for the claims being made. Words and defintions do not matter (who cares about the origin of the term "conspiracy theory" or "fake news") - I care only about proven unbiased facts. Whether they be in favour of your claims or in line of my wish or beliefs, it doesnt matter as long as they are fact. A million people can say something wrong, it doesnt make it fact - it just means something wrong is being said a million times. The legal profession and educated scientists pull this style of claims apart every day in their professional work because supposition, assumption and circumstantial evidence doesnt cement facts regardless of how 'likely' it seems.
Seriously? Do you have children?
And yes, I have children. Under 10. He had Covid from school, contracted from other kids at school, and gave it his Mum but didnt know he had Covid until his routine PCR test came back positive.

And that is FACT. A real world example, witnessed by me personally. What do I take from it?

a, Covid exists (fact)
b, its transmissable (fact)
c, Children get it (fact)
d, children can be asymptomatic (fact)
e, kids transmit Covid (fact)

(I make no further assertions than the text written).

As Ive said in the past I find it highly amusing to read and hear how passionate you and other conspiracists get (to the point of enjoyment). I look forward to your replies in these off-topic threads - Trump was a delight (I get a kick from people embarassing themselves) but as an indivdual was just too beyond belief and dangerous for comfort.

(MY enjoyment stops if/when such claims turn to suggestion which can turn to actions that can ultimately physically harm people or are overtly racist.)
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

User avatar
johang
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 607
Joined: 2008-09-01 09:20

Re: Corona Virus

Post by johang » 2021-11-16 00:30

palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
johang wrote:
2021-11-15 21:52
average deaths is 7 over that period, so its not a 3 times deadlier year per see
My trimmed down list was 19. Almost 3x. Still very significant despite a couple of outlier years, which are still far less than 2021.
naaaaah you lost me
in wiki it was 14.. you cant "trim down" .. 14 upto 19 .. thats not trimming down .. you added stuff to the wiki numbers OR you are crossreferencing different (wrong) data sets... apples and applesause...

Also - why pro footballers? The media obfuscates everything about the vax. These are high profile cases that can't be hidden. Therefore it makes a good case study.
but its only a list of pro-footballers dying when playing a game..

how many pro-fotballers died from cardiac arrest ouside of a game during the 100 years... ? you dont think that would be significant data as well ?
I explained the reasoning. Data is hard to come by because the media hides everything and de gubbemints pay hospitals to count or not count what they want. Last year they wanted covid deaths no matter what the actual cause (like testing positive after dying in a motorcycle accident).
the economy in my country is not connected to yours, there is no reason to not count.. but we get better att defining data as we tag along...
This year, they're ignoring all the obvious signs of vax related deaths, like a surge in elite athletes suddenly developing heart issues. Every vax injury anecdote I hear has a common theme: the doctors are baffled and don't even think the vax could be the cause. So how do you collect statistics when you can't even get hospitals to admit the vax may have been the cause of your bells palsy or heart inflamation?
well there seems to be reports, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Myocarditis and pericarditis occurring after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of November 4, 2021, VAERS has received 1,783 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 12–29 years who received COVID-19 vaccines. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults after the second dose. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 1,031 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis.

so im not sure they are lying.. but perhaps they need a bit more info to be able to be conclusive..... ( and im not sure the hospitals are the ones to "admit" to what may have been the cause of deaths.. thats plain guessing.. THAT is not what hospitals should do )

Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?
cant find the number 0.0009% and i cant find the number regarding the cure being far deadlier then the disease for the children.. link ?
Image

In the past, just a few deaths would raise alarms and vaccines have been pulled from the market for as few as a dozen deaths. What is so different about this one that we allow (officially) almost 20k dead without even noticing?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event that causes blood clots with low platelets, which has caused 5 deaths pdf icon[1,438 KB, 33 pages].

so seems like it is reported almost 10k and not 20k not that i think it is a lot better... but i see problems in "priming" numbers so it looks worse then it might be
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 01:03

mattg wrote:
2021-11-16 00:01
palinka wrote:
2021-11-15 22:30
Why is this vax being pushed on children when the CDC has admitted the infection fatality rate for those under 18 is 0.0009%? The cure is far deadlier than the disease?
I had a pretty good look at that site, and can't see that statistic mentioned anywhere.

I guess it has been removed to keep the cover up going...

Seriously, we have similar political based crap use of numbers to make them look like statistics here. It is rubbish math at best, it is far from science.
There is a table. Divide deaths by infections. 645 deaths / 25,844,005 infections = 0.0025%. So my earlier number was off a smidgen. Maybe they updated it recently. Still statistically zero.

They could add a few columns.

Screenshot 2021-11-15 175612.png

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 01:11

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-16 00:22
a, Covid exists (fact)
b, its transmissable (fact)
c, Children get it (fact)
d, children can be asymptomatic (fact)
e, kids transmit Covid (fact)
We were told that MOST cases were asymptomatic. That's especially true for kids.

f, asymptomatic carriers cannot transmit the disease (fact)

That is a HIGHLY critical fact when determining the cost benefit for permanently altering your child's DNA with a substance never before used on a wide scale made by companies with legal immunity from lawsuits arising out of adverse reactions.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 01:25

johang wrote:
2021-11-16 00:30
naaaaah you lost me
in wiki it was 14.. you cant "trim down" .. 14 upto 19 .. thats not trimming down .. you added stuff to the wiki numbers OR you are crossreferencing different (wrong) data sets... apples and applesause...
I trimmed the german site list down to 19. It included athletes from other sports, amateurs and people that didn't die. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I thought you read the article based on your comment about the 2016 report mentioned in it.
Those reports are drawn from VAERS. Harvard published a study a few years ago that claimed VAERS is underreported by 99%. Now, I'm sure that death will be reported more often than a sniffle or a sore arm, but its still just a voluntary list and far from complete. The vaccine manufacturers apparently have far more accurate data which has not been published. There are lawsuits attempting to get this data. We'll see what comes out of that. I'm not holding my breath.
cant find the number 0.0009% and i cant find the number regarding the cure being far deadlier then the disease for the children.. link ?
See my reply to Matt above.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event that causes blood clots with low platelets, which has caused 5 deaths pdf icon[1,438 KB, 33 pages].

so seems like it is reported almost 10k and not 20k not that i think it is a lot better... but i see problems in "priming" numbers so it looks worse then it might be
You can look at the VAERS database yourself, or download the data, for whatever that's worth. https://vaers.hhs.gov/

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-16 02:16

palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 01:11
That is a HIGHLY critical fact when determining the cost benefit for permanently altering your child's DNA with a substance never before used on a wide scale made by companies with legal immunity from lawsuits arising out of adverse reactions.
Except the Covid vaccine do NOT alter the DNA.

IF in fact it WOULD alter the DNA we would only need one (1) shot for LIFE!

https://www.unicef.org/montenegro/en/st ... -human-dna

Also... If they COULD do that then they could also cure my Haemophilia ... It's a DNA defect on the X chromosome.
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 02:47

SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 02:16
palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 01:11
That is a HIGHLY critical fact when determining the cost benefit for permanently altering your child's DNA with a substance never before used on a wide scale made by companies with legal immunity from lawsuits arising out of adverse reactions.
Except the Covid vaccine do NOT alter the DNA.
Not according to a study by MIT & Harvard researchers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33330870/

If your DNA is altered, then by definition that makes you a mutant. :lol:

The future belongs to purebloods.

[ProTip: literally ALL (100.00%) fact checking websites offer only narrative approved messaging and a YUUUUUUGE amount of misinformation. You're far better off doing your own fact checking. They're relying on you being lazy, which works in large part, because most people are stupid or lazy or both (not accusing you of either of those, of course!)]

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-16 03:36

palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 02:47
SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 02:16
palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 01:11
That is a HIGHLY critical fact when determining the cost benefit for permanently altering your child's DNA with a substance never before used on a wide scale made by companies with legal immunity from lawsuits arising out of adverse reactions.
Except the Covid vaccine do NOT alter the DNA.
Not according to a study by MIT & Harvard researchers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33330870/
You are reading it wrong... It VIRUS, not VACCINE!

Vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 RNA from merging into your DNA. :mrgreen:
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 03:52

SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 03:36
palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 02:47
SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 02:16

Except the Covid vaccine do NOT alter the DNA.
Not according to a study by MIT & Harvard researchers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33330870/
You are reading it wrong... It VIRUS, not VACCINE!

Vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 RNA from merging into your DNA. :mrgreen:
No, I'm not reading it wrong. Its both virus AND vaccine. Both. That was discovered by accident because the researchers were looking for why uninfected mutants were testing positive on PCR tests.

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-16 04:03

palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 03:52
SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 03:36
palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 02:47


Not according to a study by MIT & Harvard researchers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33330870/
You are reading it wrong... It VIRUS, not VACCINE!

Vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 RNA from merging into your DNA. :mrgreen:
No, I'm not reading it wrong. Its both virus AND vaccine. Both. That was discovered by accident because the researchers were looking for why uninfected mutants were testing positive on PCR tests.
They are not uninfected "mutants", they have been infected by SARS-CoV-2 and PCR testing show they are positive long after they should not be and the authors wonder if it is because SARS-CoV-2 RNA is injected into DNS via transferese.

I suggest you take it up with a doctor/scientist before spreading more fake news.
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-16 04:36

SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 04:03
palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 03:52
SorenR wrote:
2021-11-16 03:36


You are reading it wrong... It VIRUS, not VACCINE!

Vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 RNA from merging into your DNA. :mrgreen:
No, I'm not reading it wrong. Its both virus AND vaccine. Both. That was discovered by accident because the researchers were looking for why uninfected mutants were testing positive on PCR tests.
They are not uninfected "mutants", they have been infected by SARS-CoV-2 and PCR testing show they are positive long after they should not be and the authors wonder if it is because SARS-CoV-2 RNA is injected into DNS via transferese.

I suggest you take it up with a doctor/scientist before spreading more fake news.
They proved conclusively that mRNA can permanently alter DNA, which is the exact opposite of what the the vax companies told us. I'm not the one spreading fake news.

DNA mutations make you a mutant! Don't take my word for it. Ask any X-Man!

User avatar
johang
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 607
Joined: 2008-09-01 09:20

Re: Corona Virus

Post by johang » 2021-11-16 09:35

palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 01:25
johang wrote:
2021-11-16 00:30
naaaaah you lost me
in wiki it was 14.. you cant "trim down" .. 14 upto 19 .. thats not trimming down .. you added stuff to the wiki numbers OR you are crossreferencing different (wrong) data sets... apples and applesause...
I trimmed the german site list down to 19. It included athletes from other sports, amateurs and people that didn't die. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I thought you read the article based on your comment about the 2016 report mentioned in it.
yes i read the article, i just did not make any assumptions of others interpretation or what numbers someone would use.

what you are saying is that the list of the 75 persons over a 3 month period in 2021 in the article IS directly corrolated to the number 1000-1500 deaths 2016 also provided by the article
and should not be mixxed with the wiki numbers .. apples and bananas i recall...

as a data source wiki says 14.
Those reports are drawn from VAERS. Harvard published a study a few years ago that claimed VAERS is underreported by 99%. Now, I'm sure that death will be reported more often than a sniffle or a sore arm, but its still just a voluntary list and far from complete. The vaccine manufacturers apparently have far more accurate data which has not been published. There are lawsuits attempting to get this data. We'll see what comes out of that. I'm not holding my breath.
cant find the number 0.0009% and i cant find the number regarding the cure being far deadlier then the disease for the children.. link ?
See my reply to Matt above.
so there are in fact no figures provided that the cure would be far deadlier then the disease ?

if i estimate and use the numbers from cdc; ( from table in answer to Mattg and the Vaers number from cdc site discussed below in this posting )
deaths by all ages "upto now" is approx 950000, 4% is written to be 0-17 years, = 1141 deaths
if reported total deaths by vaccine WOULD be corolated to same % it would be 4% out of 10k = 400 deaths

that could imply its an improvment of at least halfing the dead count on children.. from 1141 to 400

now if someone would have misstakenly "primed" the VAERS numbers to let say 20k that would significantly change the calculation

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event that causes blood clots with low platelets, which has caused 5 deaths pdf icon[1,438 KB, 33 pages].

so seems like it is reported almost 10k and not 20k not that i think it is a lot better... but i see problems in "priming" numbers so it looks worse then it might be
You can look at the VAERS database yourself, or download the data, for whatever that's worth. https://vaers.hhs.gov/
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

User avatar
johang
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 607
Joined: 2008-09-01 09:20

Re: Corona Virus

Post by johang » 2021-11-16 09:58

SorenR wrote:
2021-11-15 23:45
Well... Since this is a totally senseless thread, here goes..
ohh my....... i wonder what i might have written :mrgreen:

i liked the comparison to the bikini in an earlier post by the way...

and im just intrigued that JFK JR still is alive.. or is it ressurected ( thinking of people walking around saying "hes alive" ) , maybe its a jesus thing.. rissen from the dead.. but will he not then dissapear again ?? or has he already ???
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-16 09:59

palinka wrote:
2021-11-16 03:52
No, I'm not reading it wrong. Its both virus AND vaccine. Both. That was discovered by accident because the researchers were looking for why uninfected mutants were testing positive on PCR tests.
It says nothing about the vaccine doing the same - you seem to be again making assumptions. I also note that this publication was not peer reviewed. Didn't Andrew Wakefield not teach you anything?
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-24 14:13


User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-24 14:33

Ooh, love a sensational story.

The guy was observed overnight and discharged the next day. Not so sensational but worth noting for those amongst us that like to know the full story.

I doubt that a dodgy ticker affected by a vaccine would recover with a little overnight sleep. Still, I guess the initial collapse without known cause or follow-up fits your narrative......
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-24 14:52

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 14:33
Still, I guess the initial collapse without known cause or follow-up fits your narrative......
The cause is known. He was treated by actual doctors, after all. The cause is simply not published.

But I'm sure this is all just a big coincidence...

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-24 14:58

Up to now, the fake news had no issue stating player heart condition as the cause.

Prediction: "collapse" is the new buzzword without any follow up, as was published here. Being curious will put reporters in the dog house.

But they still have to report on these events because they can't be hidden. They happen on live TV with millions of viewers. That's not the same as Joe Truckdriver veering into oncoming traffic due to the same vax induced heart attack. That's local news at best.

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-24 15:12

palinka wrote:
2021-11-24 14:52
jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 14:33
Still, I guess the initial collapse without known cause or follow-up fits your narrative......
The cause is known. He was treated by actual doctors, after all. The cause is simply not published.
Enough for you to conclude it must be his heart and vaccine related, right?
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-24 16:49

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 15:12
palinka wrote:
2021-11-24 14:52
jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 14:33
Still, I guess the initial collapse without known cause or follow-up fits your narrative......
The cause is known. He was treated by actual doctors, after all. The cause is simply not published.
Enough for you to conclude it must be his heart and vaccine related, right?
Any individual case need not be directly related. Its the trend that matters. The trend is clearly a far greater number of these incidents and the only connecting factor is the vax.

I guess only purebloods can see trends.

Have you noticed the days are getting shorter and cooler? Or are you still hanging out on the beach at 9pm? :lol:

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-24 17:04

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 15:12
and the only connecting factor is the vax.
....or something else that you dont know about.
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-24 18:18

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 17:04
jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 15:12
and the only connecting factor is the vax.
....or something else that you dont know about.
Sure. That's possible. But it's not probable.

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-24 19:04

Why not?

In any case, being "possible", (however 'not probable') means you cant say
and the only connecting factor is the vax.
Therefore these comments are just scare mongering and spreading misinformation.
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

User avatar
mattg
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 21679
Joined: 2007-06-14 05:12
Location: 'The Outback' Australia

Re: Corona Virus

Post by mattg » 2021-11-25 00:58

I have some theories

I think that high covid case numbers are linked to television sizes greater than 60"
I think that countries with high uptake of large TVs have more covid cases - we should all throw away our TVs

I also believe that covid vaccine related deaths are linked to high internet usage
If people didn't try and do their own research, and reach their own conclusion on the internet, there would be more covid vaccinations, and less deaths overall. Perhaps research should be performed using text books and a library, with some published peer review journal articles (oh, and no, 'peer review' does not mean asking your mates for their opinion)

Perhaps the on field heart attacks (is it only male soccer players and not other athletes??) is more about cocaine usage in the off-season
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-25 02:01

jimimaseye wrote:
2021-11-24 19:04
Why not?

In any case, being "possible", (however 'not probable') means you cant say
and the only connecting factor is the vax.
Therefore these comments are just scare mongering and spreading misinformation.
If you have no other plausible competing theory, then that leaves literally only one probable hypothesis. That's just simple logic.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 3096
Joined: 2017-09-12 17:57

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2021-11-25 03:11

mattg wrote:
2021-11-25 00:58
I have some theories

I think that high covid case numbers are linked to television sizes greater than 60"
I think that countries with high uptake of large TVs have more covid cases - we should all throw away our TVs
Absolutely. The fake news is driving the idea that we should vax up our children over a 0.0025% death rate. No fake news, no fear mongering, no vax, no problem.
with some published peer review journal articles (oh, and no, 'peer review' does not mean asking your mates for their opinion)
Actually, that really is more or less what peer reviewing is. Its can be as little as lending your name without even reading past the title so your friend can gain some street cred.
Perhaps the on field heart attacks (is it only male soccer players and not other athletes??) is more about cocaine usage in the off-season
I'd guess that's not too likely. I mean, if that were the cause, then you'd have to explain the big jump in cocaine use. I don't know one way or the other, but I haven't heard about any kind of extreme jump in drug use in professional sports or in general.

Also, its a LOT more than professional soccer players. Its all sports including amateurs. Even kids in high school sports. And heart inflammation can be directly linked to the vax. Even the CDC had to admit it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/c ... ditis.html

They play it down, of course. Its nothing, right? Just a lifelong condition that prevents you from participating in any strenuous activity.

User avatar
SorenR
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 5016
Joined: 2006-08-21 15:38
Location: Denmark

Re: Corona Virus

Post by SorenR » 2021-11-25 04:35

I'm just happy I don't have to go to US. There are four vicious killers on the loose ... Smith, Wesson, Corona and Ignorance ... and people believe they can cure Corona with more guns - well in a sense they can, by shooting each other but really ...

Look at Switzerland ... Almost one in three (30%) of all Swiss have guns in their home. Getting a "carry permit" is virtually impossible unless you are military or law enforcement.

The only stats I could easily find is from 2016 when they registered 47 attempted homocides with firearms. I mean, that's a hot night out in Chicago? Right?

So, if all you gun owners out there keep saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people" all I can say is "You guys are seriously FU'd in your minds!"

Problem with USA is, however, the country is way past "point of no return" with respect to guns - you simply have to "shoot it out". It also seems like all that gunpowder, gun oil and Corn syrup has gotten to your brains when you can believe Red Cross is asking for non-vaccinated blood doners only as the vaccine supposedly kills all antibodies...

https://fullfact.org/health/red-cross-h ... ed-people/
SørenR.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
jim.bus
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 814
Joined: 2011-05-28 11:49
Location: US

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jim.bus » 2021-11-25 06:44

Latest in US related to guns, is that Rittenhouse (the recent murder trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin) who was found innocent on all counts, may be made a Congressional Intern and Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced a Billl to award Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for protecting the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

What an atrocity. Kenosha didn't want his help in the first place and Rittenhouse ended up killing an innocent person who wasn't causing any problem. I reiterate The Republican Party needs to be abolished. Marjorie Taylor Greene should have that Bill stuffed where The Sun Don't Shine.

User avatar
jimimaseye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9278
Joined: 2011-09-08 17:48

Re: Corona Virus

Post by jimimaseye » 2021-11-25 09:50

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56834733

(Don't de-escalate - just shoot. )

But they say they don't have a problem. :roll:
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

Post Reply