Thunderbird wont allow me to create an account

Use this forum if you have installed hMailServer and want to ask a question related to a production release of hMailServer. Before posting, please read the troubleshooting guide. A large part of all reported issues are already described in detail here.
computergroove
New user
New user

Thunderbird wont allow me to create an account

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 02:10

I have comcast as my internet provider. As far as I can tell port 25 is blocked. My problem however is that I cannot get Thunderbird to detect the mail settings for my hmailserver. I am using noip.com. I have a motorola sbg6580 modem that has the firewall disabled. Windows firewall is disabled. The service starts and I can send email without getting a cannot deliver message from gmail but I cannot connect to my email account in hmailserver. I have not forwarded any ports because there is not a firewall enabled. Is this the problem?

Settings:

No connection warnings
Processed messages 0 across the board
domain personalmail.myvnc.com
smtp delivery of e-mail local host name: publicmail.myvnc.com
smtp relayer: smtp.comcast.net port 465 with server requires authentication enabled but ssl disabled
Auto-ban disabled

I can ping my email server from outside the network. When I try to setup an account in Thunderbird I get "Thunderbird failed to find the settings for your email account." -> http://i.imgur.com/rUjiFLl.jpg

mattg

Re: Thunderbird wont allow me to create an account

Post by mattg » 2014-10-14 02:22

In Thunderbird, add account, choose manual settings, and point to your hmailserver IP address
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 02:30

OK I did that but I still cannot send or receive messages. Others in the forum mention that they can see logs of the information. Where do I find that? I cannot send to my gmail account and I cannot receive anything from my gmail account to the hmail server. - How do I configure my outgoing smtp port if I am using the redirector with comcast? Are the settings of thunderbird different if I install thunderbird on the same machine as the running hmail server?

I have sent 2 and received 3 emails according to the status dialog but I cannot view them from either end.

mattg

Post by mattg » 2014-10-14 02:55

You need to enable logging, to generate the logs

Please also post your hMailserver diagnostics
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 07:22

I get what appears to be an error in the diagnostics:
Exception from HRESULT: 0x800403E9

ExceptionType: COMException
HelpLine:
Source: Interop.hMailServer
StackTrace: at hMailServer.DiagnosticsClass.PerformTests()
at hMailServer.Administrator.ucDiagnostics.buttonPerformTests_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
TargetSite: hMailServer.DiagnosticResults PerformTests()
I restarted the computer and I get exactly the same thing.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 07:52

I uninstalled hmailserver and deleted the directory in program files and reinstalled and I got diagnostic info:
Test: Collect server details
hMailServer version: hMailServer 5.4.2-B1964
Database type: MSSQL Compact

Test: Test IPv6
IPv6 support is not available in operating system.

Test: Test outbound port
SMTP relayer is in use.
Trying to connect to host smtp.comcast.net...
Trying to connect to TCP/IP address 68.87.20.6 on port 25.
ERROR: It was not possible to connect.

Test: Test backup directory
ERROR: Backup directory has not been specified.

Test: Test MX records
Trying to resolve MX records for personalmail.myvnc.com...
Host name found: personalmail.myvnc.com

Test: Test local connect
Connecting to TCP/IP address in MX records for local domain domain personalmail.myvnc.com...
Trying to connect to host personalmail.myvnc.com...
Trying to connect to TCP/IP address 71.205.131.173 on port 25.
ERROR: Was not able to open connection.

Test: Test message file locations
Relative message paths are stored in the database for all messages.

Test: Test IP range configuration
No problems were found in the IP range configuration.

mattg

Post by mattg » 2014-10-14 08:45

your SMTP relayer settings are wrong

(Comcast)

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 16:33

I need incoming messages working more than I need the ability to send. I am calling Comcast later today to open port 25

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-14 18:37

The diagnostic test shows your incoming is not working.

Code: Select all

Connecting to TCP/IP address in MX records for local domain domain personalmail.myvnc.com...
ERROR: Was not able to open connection.
- Is your public IP 71.205.131.173?
- Is your router forwarding port 25 to your hMS machine?
- Is the firewall on your hMS machine open for port 25?
- Is hMS listening for SMTP connections on port 25?

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-14 23:03

71.205.131.173 is my public ip. I got comcast to reenable port 25 and now this is the diagnostics info. I am still unable to send or receive messages to or from the mail server. My router has ports 25,110 and 143 forwarded to my mail server and there is no firewall on the mail server.

SMTP relayer not in use. Attempting mail.hmailserver.com:25...
Trying to connect to host mail.hmailserver.com...
Trying to connect to TCP/IP address 46.163.109.39 on port 25.

Backup directory C:\mail backup is writable.

Test: Test MX records
Trying to resolve MX records for personalmail.myvnc.com...
Host name found: personalmail.myvnc.com

Received: 220 publicmail.myvnc.com ESMTP.
Connected successfully.

What should I put in the local host name under smtp delivery of emails? I currently have publicmail.myvnc.com

mattg

Post by mattg » 2014-10-15 00:06

computergroove wrote:Test: Test outbound port

What should I put in the local host name under smtp delivery of emails? I currently have publicmail.myvnc.com
Port 25 outgoing is still blocked.

What you have for local host name is fine. That's what your server responded with during the test.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-15 04:02

Tonight I finally received all my failed emails back from gmail stating Mail Delivery Subsystem Delivery Status Notification. I really dont care if I can send emails at this point I just need to receive them for now. I am able to telnet into mail.hmailserver.com on port 25 so I know its not blocked by Comcast anymore. Does it matter that my smtp outgoing mail is not working in regards to receiving mail? I am running wire at a job for the next several hours so I cant test anything for a bit. At this point I am thinking that I need to enable my firewall and port forward 25,110 and 143 to my mail server. They are all forwarded to the right ports but I have the firewall disabled which I am thinking is going to make port forwarding not work. Thoughts?

mattg

Post by mattg » 2014-10-15 04:26

firewall disabled won't stop mail coming through.

In fact the opposite. probably allows too much stuff through when not activated. You should enable this firewall once you get your hmailserver working.

Can you show logs of gmail trying to send you mail, also the a screen shot of the error message would help

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-15 04:57

you have two MX records saying no-ip and one of them has priority 5 which is same as your mx record which says personalmail.myvnc.com . Depending on which one is found you may or may not be able to send/receive mail.

if comcast are now allowing port 25 in and out, I assume that means you don't need to be using no-ip. If that is the case then delete the MX records you have pointing at no-ip or at least change the one with priority 5 to priority 8 and see if that solves your problem.

AND

I think you have publicmail.myvnc.com in your local host name in hmail and in your dns MX you have personalmail.myvnc.com.

What is in hmail smtp local host name and your MX record should be the same. So either change hmail smtp local host name to personalmail.myvnc.com or change your mx record to publicmail.myvnc.com (and its corresponding A record).

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-15 08:41

I tried to send an email to < postmaster@personalmail.myvnc.com.> and it failed.

My hMS log shows:

"SMTPD" 3308 0 "2014-10-15 07:39:17.532" "TCP" "DNS - MX Result: 1 IP addresses were found."
"TCPIP" 3308 "2014-10-15 07:39:17.532" "Connecting to 71.205.131.173:25..."
"SMTPC" 2360 0 "2014-10-15 07:39:38.412" "TCP" "SMTPDeliverer - Message 438163 - Connection failed: Host name: 71.205.131.173, message: The semaphore timeout period has expired"

Never seen that before.

Is it coming from hMS?

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-15 08:53

percepts wrote:you have two MX records saying no-ip and one of them has priority 5 which is same as your mx record which says personalmail.myvnc.com . Depending on which one is found you may or may not be able to send/receive mail.

if comcast are now allowing port 25 in and out, I assume that means you don't need to be using no-ip. If that is the case then delete the MX records you have pointing at no-ip or at least change the one with priority 5 to priority 8 and see if that solves your problem.

AND

I think you have publicmail.myvnc.com in your local host name in hmail and in your dns MX you have personalmail.myvnc.com.

What is in hmail smtp local host name and your MX record should be the same. So either change hmail smtp local host name to personalmail.myvnc.com or change your mx record to publicmail.myvnc.com (and its corresponding A record).
I added personalmail.myvnc.com to the mx record on noip.com yesterday morning. I had setup hmailserver a few years ago and I used noip and never had to do anything with mx records. Are they required?

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-15 10:50

Could you show us the entries in your hMS log around the time equivalent to 06:39:17 GMT (UT)

That is when I tried to send a test email to your server. Some sort of connection did happen.

If you have nothing then it seems you an other mail server that is receiving incoming connections.

Or see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20906&view=next

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-15 15:14

computergroove wrote: I added personalmail.myvnc.com to the mx record on noip.com yesterday morning. I had setup hmailserver a few years ago and I used noip and never had to do anything with mx records. Are they required?
Please clarify, are you still using no-ip services for mail routing (receiving or delivering mail) ?
Do you still want to use them or not ?

ALSO

earlier in topic you said that comcast have opened port 25 for you. Is this for both incoming and outgoing?

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-15 16:29

;; QUESTION SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com IN MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com 1799 IN MX 5 personalmail.myvnc.com

;; QUESTION SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com 59 IN A 71.205.131.173

I don't see where noip comes into all of this.

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-15 16:44

This is where no-ip comes into it at myvnc.com DNS:

personalmail.myvnc.com IN MX preference: 5 exchange: personalmail.myvnc.com (this is wrong, on the left side personalmail should be omitted)
myvnc.com IN MX preference: 5 exchange: mail1.no-ip.com (this conflicts with above priority 5)
myvnc.com IN MX preference: 10 exchange: mail2.no-ip.com

I've already told him to deal with that but he says he modified MX at no-ip and not at his domain dns (meaning he expects to be using no-ip).
So having failed to answer my questions he's done a change which I didn't suggest.

he's ignored the point I made about his local host name not matching his mx record. This is shown in his diagnostics.

he's said that comcast have opened port 25 which means he doesn't need no-ip.
he's not confirmed my question about whether he wants or needs to be using no-ip.

We're getting nowhere because he doesn't understand enough about dns to fix it, ignores questions and just goes off on his own tangent.

If he's using no-ip then he must ask no-ip how to setup his dns to suit their requirements.

BUT

if he doesn't need or want no-ip then we need to get rid of references to that providing comcast is working for him on port 25.

We need answers to that before we know how to proceed.

AND

FYI dns lookup for MX wil be done using myvnc.com and will return the no-ip MX records and not the MX for personalmail.myvnc.com which is wrong anyway. On the left it should be myvnc.com and not personalmail.myvnc.com

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-15 19:44

I do not have a static ip so I want/need to use noip for obvious reasons. I apologize for ignoring your post about the mx records. I of course am unfamiliar with an mx record is exactly but I was able to install hmailserver with noip ion the past without modifying the mx records in noip. If I am understanding you correctly I need to enter myvnc.com as my local host under smtp delivery of email option. Also where can I find the hms log file so I can post it? My logs folder in program files is empty.

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-15 19:51

if you are using no-ip then you must ask them how to configure your dns for them.

in your hmail smtp delivery of email tab you have a field called local host name. Whatever you have in there must be in a dns somewhere but you must ask no-ip how you have to configure it for no-ip. Thats between you and no-ip. We aren't here to support other companies setup. I personally have no idea what no-ip require.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-15 21:19

We're getting nowhere because he doesn't understand enough about dns to fix it, ignores questions and just goes off on his own tangent.
I am not seeing it this way. I am trying to answer all the questions posed. I appreciate the help. Tell you what, ask a question plainly and Ill do my best to answer it.
If he's using no-ip then he must ask no-ip how to setup his dns to suit their requirements.
I am not married to no-ip.com. I just need to get my mail server working. I attempted to contact noip's tech support but it appears that their ticket submission system is not working in firefox internet explorer or chrome so I cant ask. I was only using noip because I dont have a static ip and I dont want my email addresses to end in @71.205.131.173
BUT

if he doesn't need or want no-ip then we need to get rid of references to that providing comcast is working for him on port 25.
I asked comcast to re-enable port 25 on my account. Before I asked them to do this I was unable to connect with "telnet mail.hmailserver.com 25" and after I asked them to chage it I was able to get a response from the above command. I did not ask comcast to open the port for both incoming and outgoing connections I just said unblock port 25 on my account and it appears that they did. How can I check inbound and outbound ports? Right now however if I run diagnostics in hmailserver I cannot connect on port 25. Can I just modify the port to use 587 or something else?
We need answers to that before we know how to proceed.

AND

FYI dns lookup for MX wil be done using myvnc.com and will return the no-ip MX records and not the MX for personalmail.myvnc.com which is wrong anyway. On the left it should be myvnc.com and not personalmail.myvnc.com
What is "on the left"? Is it the mx record at noip.com?

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-15 22:03

if you have a dynamic ip then you can't run a mailserver without using a service like noip.

Life would be much simpler for you if you switched to a static ip and which does not have port 25 blocked in or out.

So again, if you are using noip you must speak to them about how to get it all working with their setup.
I don't belive that you can't communicate with noip.

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-16 20:09

May I just recap what I am seeing.

1. myvnc.com indeed has MX records pointing to no-ip.com but the domain in question is personalmail.myvnc.com

2. personalmail.myvnc.com had (on the 15th) a single MX record pointing back to itself (personalmail.myvnc.com) which had (and still has) an A record with IP 71.205.131.173 as quoted by computergroove.

3. Sending mail to postmaster@personalmail.myvnc.com on the 15th showed in my logs that an MX record was found but the mail could not be delivered. The error message was one I did not recognise. (as I posted earlier)

4. Checking again now, the MX record for personalmail.myvnc.com now points to publicmail.myvnc.com which does not exist.

computergroove: How/why did the MX record for personalmail.myvnc.com get changed?

Please change it back if you can.

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-16 20:21

Les,

from above diagnostics.
Received: 220 publicmail.myvnc.com ESMTP.
Connected successfully.
that in red tells me that his local host name in hmail is publicmail.myvnc.com

please explain how you think an mx record pointing to personalmail.myvnc.com points to publicmail.myvnc.com and why changing back to soemthing you said doesn't work is going to help.

and furthermore he now is able to receive incoming connections to publicmail.myvnc.com

I pointed this out in earlier post

viewtopic.php?p=167920&sid=ca945fbe3001 ... 2a#p167920

but it seems it has taken a significant while for the penny to drop.

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-16 21:33

Apologies for missing some of you point. I have to admit that I have not been giving the topic my full attention as there seems to be a lot of 'fog' about.

I accept that he has his hMS set up with a local host name that is wrong. But why should that stop delivery of mail - unless the sending MTA checks it and finds it to be bogus, but that does not seem to be the reason for failure.

As things stand now, as far as I can see the major issue is that sending mail to <personalmail.myvnc.com> fails as the MX record points to a non existent domain <publicmail.myvnc.com> and were it to be changed back to point to <personalmail.myvnc.com> then it should all work - as long as he has defined the domain in hMS as personalmail.myvnc.com

To bypass the MX issue I tried to send and email direct to the IP and got back
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

postmaster@71.205.131.173
Error Type: SMTP
Remote server (71.205.131.173) issued an error.
hMailServer sent: RCPT TO:<postmaster@71.205.131.173>
Remote server replied: 530 SMTP authentication is required.
which seems reasonable.

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-16 22:31

mx lookup for myvnc.com finds no-ip

and

mx lookup for personalmail.myvnc.com finds publicmail.myvnc.com

so as it stands now if he sends anything to user@personalmail.myvnc.com it will be handled by hmail and if he sends anything to user@myvnc.com it will be handled by noip.

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-16 22:39

I agree.

So for mail to <personalmail.myvnc.com> (which seems to be his personal DDNS domain) he has it nearly right - he just has to fix the MX record back to <personalmail.myvnc.com> (as it was on the 15th) and not <publicmail.myvnc.com> (which does not exist)

As to mail to <myvnc.com> I do not think that is relevant as he does not own that domain.

myvnc.com is owned by no-ip and must be one of their DDNS domains.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-16 23:19

Comcast called this morning and told me that port 25 has been opened. I am now able to send messages on Thunderbird from the hmailserver.

I still cannot receive email. I have tried emailing alfonso.ballard@personalmail.myvnc.com in my gmail account from another computer. I also tried alfonso.ballard@myvnc.com and it immediately times out according to gmail.

I work odd hours so my replies are erratic but I am determined to get this working. My sent from the mail server to gmail goes immediately into the spam folder. Any ideas on how to prevent that?

Code: Select all

Received: 220 mail.hmailserver.com ESMTP.
Connected successfully.

Backup directory C:\mail backup is writable.

percepts
Senior user
Senior user

Post by percepts » 2014-10-16 23:24

you said you made a change at noip. I didn't suggest that you change their setup. Have you changed it back to what it was?

Who is the domain registrar for myvnc.com ?

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-16 23:30

computergroove wrote:I still cannot receive email. I have tried emailing alfonso.ballard@personalmail.myvnc.com in my gmail account from another computer. I also tried alfonso.ballard@myvnc.com and it immediately times out according to gmail.
If you read my earlier posts today you will see the answer. Your MX record has been changed by someone to point to a non-existant domain. Change it back.
computergroove wrote:My sent from the mail server to gmail goes immediately into the spam folder. Any ideas on how to prevent that?
This has been discussed many times here - only a few days ago.

The most likely cause is that you are are sending out mail from a dynamic IP and many recipients automatically block that as it is unusual to have a mail server on a dynamic IP.

Also, as Percepts has pointed out, you have specified <publicmail.myvnc.com> as your local domain inside hMS. That does not exist. It should be <personalmail.myvnc.com> An invalid domain is also very likely to get you blocked.

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-16 23:37

percepts wrote:Who is the domain registrar for myvnc.com ?
Domain Name: MYVNC.COM
Registrar: TLDS, LLC DBA SRSPLUS
Whois Server: whois.srsplus.com
Referral URL: http://www.srsplus.com
Name Server: NF1.NO-IP.COM
Name Server: NF2.NO-IP.COM
Name Server: NF3.NO-IP.COM
Name Server: NF4.NO-IP.COM

Domain Name: myvnc.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.srsplus.com
Registrar URL: http://srsplus.com
Updated Date: 2014-08-15T00:00:00-0400
Creation Date: 2001-06-01T00:00:00-0400
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-01T00:00:00-0400
Registrar: TLDS LLC. d/b/a SRSPlus
Registrar IANA ID: 320

Registrant Name: Domain Operations No-IP.com

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-16 23:49

I dont mind typing in @personalmail.myvnc.com
publicmail.myvnc.com never existed. I mistyped it. Forget publicmail.myvnc.com. It says personalmail.myvnc.com in hms

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-17 00:01

computergroove wrote:I dont mind typing in @personalmail.myvnc.com
Where do you want to type it into?
computergroove wrote:publicmail.myvnc.com never existed. I mistyped it. Forget publicmail.myvnc.com.
OK, but you need a correct MX record for personalmail.myvnc.com!!

A few hours ago the MX record was publicmail.myvnc.com

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com 1800 IN MX 10 publicmail.myvnc.com

Now even that has disappeared.

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
myvnc.com 60 IN SOA nf1.no-ip.com hostmaster.no-ip.com 2023477378 90 120 604800 60

Who is messing about with your MX record?

For you to receive emails you must have a valid MX record.

On Wednesday you had

;; ANSWER SECTION:
personalmail.myvnc.com 1799 IN MX 5 personalmail.myvnc.com

which was good!!
computergroove wrote:It says publicmail.myvnc.com in hms
So change it!!!

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-17 00:23

That was a typo.

computergroove
New user
New user

Post by computergroove » 2014-10-17 00:58

So everything is working now. To recap (for future reference):

1. First I called comcast's Customer Security Assurance (888)565-4329 and asked them to open port 25. This took 2 days. They called me back when it was done.

2. Open a free account at noip.com and create a free host and download the client and configure to use your new dns address. Edit the free host and add the name of the free host as the mx record. I choose 10 as the mx priority. ie if you make personalmail.myvnc.com your free dns address then the mx record will be personalmail.myvnc.com 10

3. Install hmailserver. Create a new domain. In my example I use personalmail.myvnc.com. Create a new account under the new domain just created. All you need is a name and password.

4. Open ports 25,110 and 143 in the firewall.

5. In hmailserver administrator under utilities -> backup directory make a backup location.

6. Run diagnostics and everything should be green

7. In Thunderbird -> add a new account. your full email address is your username. Manually enter the server settings - remove the '.' before personalmail.myvnc.com in the imap and smtp settings and rerun the test.

8. Test email to and from the hmailserver.

Furball Zen
Normal user
Normal user

Post by Furball Zen » 2014-10-30 21:47

All this hub bub over MX records is funny. I ran without an MX record for at least 7 years with no issue. I run a static IP and my domains are pointed there and email worked flawlessly. I got ZERO spam. I entered MX records for ONE DAY and have been getting spam ever since. The only issue i ever had was Gmail didnt like to send me email because it didnt see the MX, which was a non issue for me.

Wish i could go back to those days... but once the MX got out, that was it.

Also, on the Port 25 thing, make sure Comcast doesnt still require use of their mail servers even with Port 25 open. My ISP requires me to use mail.fuse.net on my server and any device connected to my network (cell phone are exempted unless using wifi), so even when i run diagnostics, the Port 25 test fails, but email works all day long.

LesD
Senior user
Senior user

Post by LesD » 2014-10-30 22:20

I believe that a sender of mail is supposed to look for an A record if it does not find an MX.

So unless all spamming engines do not follow the correct protocol, I do not understand the connection between no spam and no mx record.

Why do you not remove your MX record and solve all your problems?

Furball Zen
Normal user
Normal user

Post by Furball Zen » 2014-10-30 23:06

It doesnt work that way, once its out, its out and all the spammers know. Sadly.