Paid Support team

Use this forum if you have installed hMailServer and want to ask a question related to a production release of hMailServer. Before posting, please read the troubleshooting guide. A large part of all reported issues are already described in detail here.
kani
New user
New user

Paid Support team

Post by kani » 2013-08-17 05:13

I love this software, very stable and useful.

Not sure you (hmailserver.com) have support team for production servers, installation, maintenance, help fighting spam etc. If you provide such support please let me know.

If there is no way to get production support, do you mind someone start doing that for your product? :) :idea:

mattg

Re: Paid Support team

Post by mattg » 2013-08-17 09:04

There are some users here who offer paid support for hMailserver.
There is NO official hMailserver paid support

This forum and the IRC are both FREE to use, with excellent response times.
You would be hard pressed to beat that with a commercial offer.
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

^DooM^
Site Admin

Post by ^DooM^ » 2013-08-17 14:01

If you want to offer official paid support I would contact Martin first also to become trusted within the hmail community I would highly suggest you spare some free time to help people in IRC / Forum for free.
If at first you don't succeed, bomb disposal probably isn't for you! ヅ

kani
New user
New user

Post by kani » 2013-08-17 15:01

Excellent, thank you for the quick replies.

Is there a page/directory/thread to find the people already giving support for the people do not have any admin skills?

I will be happy to assist people on the forums with my custom scripts and applications I use for hmail server management.
Coming soon!

Good day!

^DooM^
Site Admin

Post by ^DooM^ » 2013-08-17 19:56

No page for support personnel. Usually when people show up and ask for paid support one of us will send a PM to the user.

DeanoX
Senior user
Senior user

Post by DeanoX » 2013-08-17 20:03

Check my sig. LOL

While I offer paid support, the software itself performs like a champ. And almost all of the time, support requests involve issues like DNS, IP addressing, and routing issues.

I get maybe 10 customers a year from the forums here.

The heart of my paid support, is generated by me installing hMail for local businesses or other organizations as part of larger networking and or managed services that I provide.
hMailServer 5.4.2-1964, mysql, ClamAV, SpamAssassin, SquirrelMail, GeoIP.
hMailServer Support Services for US Based Clients.
Low Rates, Quick Service. Send a Private Message for More Information.

brashquido
Normal user
Normal user

Post by brashquido » 2013-08-19 08:39

I'd never noticed your sig before Doom. Not bad :) ...
Dominic Ryan
astroroad.com.au

rnachman
New user
New user

Post by rnachman » 2014-05-06 16:55

DeanoX wrote:Check my sig. LOL

While I offer paid support, the software itself performs like a champ. And almost all of the time, support requests involve issues like DNS, IP addressing, and routing issues.

The heart of my paid support, is generated by me installing hMail for local businesses or other organizations as part of larger networking and or managed services that I provide.
Can you please provide contact information. I am interested in your paid support. You can email me directly at rnachman@huntsoft.com

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2014-05-06 18:58

rnachman wrote:

Can you please provide contact information. I am interested in your paid support. You can email me directly at rnachman@huntsoft.com
What kind of support do you need?
hMailServer build LIVE on my servers: 5.4-B2014050402
#hmailserver on FreeNode IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#hmailserver
*** ABSENT FROM hMail! Those in IRC know how to find me if urgent. ***

rnachman
New user
New user

Post by rnachman » 2014-05-06 19:38

Bill48105 wrote:
rnachman wrote:

What kind of support do you need?
I need general support. I need to make sure all of my settings are correct for Spam, AV. I am also getting error messages that I don't understand regarding Open Relay. I am not very technical regarding mail server configurations in general, so I am looking for a general overview.

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2014-05-07 04:13

rnachman wrote:I need general support. I need to make sure all of my settings are correct for Spam, AV. I am also getting error messages that I don't understand regarding Open Relay. I am not very technical regarding mail server configurations in general, so I am looking for a general overview.
Well feel free to join us in IRC. If you truly want to hire someone you can PM DeanoX per his post or PM me & I'll see what I can do. But check out irc even using the web client:
http://www.hmailserver.com/irc_fullscreen.php
Bill
hMailServer build LIVE on my servers: 5.4-B2014050402
#hmailserver on FreeNode IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#hmailserver
*** ABSENT FROM hMail! Those in IRC know how to find me if urgent. ***

DeanoX
Senior user
Senior user

Post by DeanoX » 2014-05-07 08:07

rnachman wrote: Can you please provide contact information. I am interested in your paid support. You can email me directly at rnachman@huntsoft.com
Private Message (PM) sent.
hMailServer 5.4.2-1964, mysql, ClamAV, SpamAssassin, SquirrelMail, GeoIP.
hMailServer Support Services for US Based Clients.
Low Rates, Quick Service. Send a Private Message for More Information.