User Feedback

Use this forum if you have installed hMailServer and want to ask a question related to a production release of hMailServer. Before posting, please read the troubleshooting guide. A large part of all reported issues are already described in detail here.

Would you recommend hMailServer as the primary mail server for a small company (less than 100 users)?

Poll ended at 2005-06-30 22:24

Enthusiastically! hMailServer is the best mail server in the world!
20%
Yes. It would handle the job nicely.
70%
Maybe. As long as you are not doing anything too complicated.
10%
No. hMailServer would not be able to handle this task.
No votes
No Way! hMailServer is a piece of junk and should never be used under any circumstance!
No votes

Total votes: 10

JasonMcFeetors
New user
New user

User Feedback

Post by JasonMcFeetors » 2005-06-23 22:24

We are looking at using hMailServer in our production environment but the managers would like to get some honest feedback from some other companies that are using hMailServer as their primary e-mail server.

If you would be willing to talk to me about your experiences with hMailServer, please leave me a private message so that I can call you.

If you are not willing to talk with me, please fill out the poll so that I can generate some numbers for management. Thanks.

martin
Developer
Developer

Post by martin » 2005-06-26 21:25

I wonder what the user who replied "Maybe. As long as you are not doing anything too complicated." really means.. :\