I try to setup the SSL certificat provided by gandi.net but I am stuck with this help extract :
Purchasing a SSL certificate generally includes the following steps:
1. You generate a private key, using OpenSSL.
2. You generate a certificate signing request, using OpenSSL.
3. You remove the password key from the private key.
4. You order a certificate from the certificate authority and provide them with the certificate signing request
5. The certificate authority sends the certificate to you.
6. You configure hMailServer to use the private key and SSL certificate.
I don't remember using a private key to setup the gandi certificat, so now, I just got a crt file but no private key ... I am not super confident using openssl, i am kind of a dummy with ssl and crypting.
The aim is to obtain a secure connexion for my hmailserver user, but with no assle, as some of them got alert by their iphone about non secure connexion ...
I am using hmailserver 5.3.2-B1769
Thanks for any help or hints ...
Use this forum if you have installed hMailServer and want to ask a question related to a production release of hMailServer. Before posting, please read the troubleshooting guide. A large part of all reported issues are already described in detail here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1