a few minor issues with B232.
Location: hMailAdmin -> Settings -> TCP/IP ports
- If I click "Add" or "Edit" and try to empty the field "TCP port" by pressing "del" it causes a Run-time error '13': Type mismatch.
- If I want a Server to listen on port 0, hMailAdmin accepts that but the Server will not listen on port 0.
- Port 65536 will be accepted, too (yes, nothing big, I know...
) and will cause hMailServer to listen on another port. I saw port 2425 and 2426 here.
- There is no "Save"-Button like in Multihoming, also no question to restart hMailServer to let the changes take effect.
- The "Edit"-Button has no underlined character like the "A
dd"-Button (saw that at Multihoming, too). BTW: What's the rule in hMailServer for unterlining characters in buttons, labels and so on, if there is any?
Location: hMailAdmin -> Settings -> Advanced -> Multihoming
- If I click "Add" and clear all fields of the IP-Address with "del" and click save, I get an "automation error".
- I may enter the same IP-Address to listen on more than once.
- The list of IP-Addresses is editable (I don't mean by klicking a button, but by single-klicking a list-entry), but editing it this way has (of course!) no effect.
- After I changed the IP-Addresses and click the "Save"-Button, the "Save"-Button remains enabled.
I think the first issue (the Run-time error 13) may be fixed in the next build, if possible.
The other issues.... well, I don't feel that the other issues are any kind of "vital" for a production environment. I added them for the sake of completeness and to be fixed in any further build.