Error in 5.4-B1925

Use this forum if you want to discuss a problem or ask a question related to a hMailServer beta release.
irblue
New user
New user

Error in 5.4-B1925

Post by irblue » 2011-04-16 06:34

Hi,

I know 5.4-B1925 should not be used in production but I had take the chance to upgrade it since the server became unstable and hang up everyday in last few releases.

In 5.4-B1925, I received the following error log :

"ERROR" 5428 "2011-04-11 16:22:44.139" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM5032, Source: DALConnection::Execute, Description: MySQL: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (Additional info: update hm_messages set messageflags = messageflags & ~ 32 where messageaccountid = 96 and messagefolderid = 1553 )"

"ERROR" 6764 "2011-04-11 17:10:43.642" "Severity: 3 (Medium), Code: HM5006, Source: SMTPDeliverer::DeliverMessage(), Description: Message 1857692 could not be delivered since the data file does not exist."

"ERROR" 3576 "2011-04-13 10:45:17.811" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests. Error number: invalid vector<T> subscript"

"ERROR" 6408 "2011-04-15 14:09:00.823" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests. Error number: invalid vector<T> subscript"

"ERROR" 3200 "2011-04-16 04:07:17.461" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests."

Any idea where goes wrong ?

Thanks
Blue

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Re: Error in 5.4-B1925

Post by Bill48105 » 2011-04-16 19:55

Hey Blue,
Thanks for testing out 5.4 but sorry you are having troubles. I've not seen those errors, definitely strange. I guess we'd need to know more about your setup there to narrow down what is happening. It is clear there was an error when hmailserver was trying to execute update query and that likely triggered a domino effect.

What version of hmailserver were you on before you upgraded? (Sounds like you might have been on 5.3.x but wanted to confirm) Knowing your upgrade history migth be useful..

What version of mysql? Did you start with the hmailserver 4.x built in mysql or install your own mysql? Is mysql on the same computer/server or on a different one?

How busy is your server? Based on the message # it looks like it must be very busy and/or been running awhile.

Do you use IMAP and/or POP and how many users do you think are on each during a given day or concurrently?
Thanks,
Bill
hMailServer build LIVE on my servers: 5.4-B2014050402
#hmailserver on FreeNode IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#hmailserver
*** ABSENT FROM hMail! Those in IRC know how to find me if urgent. ***

irblue
New user
New user

Post by irblue » 2011-04-17 10:26

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. Here are the details :

hMailServer and MySQL reside in same server. The server up since 2004.
hMailServer : 5.4-B1925
MySQL : 5.1.34
ASSP : 1.8.5.5
Threading : set to 200/200/200/Normal
Total user account : approx. 50
Active user : approx. 30-40, basically all connected via IMAP
"Data" directory : 25.5GB / 143530 files
Diagnostic : Everything fine except "ERROR : Full paths are stored in the database"
Upgrade history : 5.1.2-B346 / 5.2-B356 / 5.3.1-B1746 / 5.3.2-B1769 / 5.1.3-B1879

If any further info. can help diagnosis the problem, please let me know.

Cheers
Blue

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2011-04-17 18:35

Hey Blue,
Thanks for the detailed info. So never on 4.x so seems full mysql install vs old built-in. Is that mysql used for anything else besides hmailserver? Recall which settings you used when you installed mysql? How many times have you seen that deadlock error?

There are many people including myself who seem to have much much busier 5.4 server without that error so makes me think it is specific/unique to your mysql and/or hmailserver config or possibly your hardware. What are the specs on your server?

The full paths thing has to do with migrating to 5.4 and can be fixed if you run the dbsync tool I believe. That should convert the full paths to relative paths to stop that error. Not sure if that is related to your deadlock error & subsequent crash but seems should be resolved either way.
Bill
#hmailserver on FreeNode IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#hmailserver

irblue
New user
New user

Post by irblue » 2011-04-28 07:53

Dear Bill,

Still stuck with the problem.

The MySQL is a full version and it also share with membo and roundcube.

I had ran the dbsync utility a number of times and complete without error. But when I run the diagnostic, it still keep reporting "ERROR : Full paths are stored in the database". Is there anything need to be set e.g. hmailserver.ini?

The hmailsever service automatic terminate a few times a day and a manually start of the service is require. A log is stored in the server event log but no useful info. available for futher diagnostic. Sometimes, the service can't be restarted, it started but will stop immediately. A few eml file was found in the root of "data" folder, I have to manually remove these eml file so that the service can be successfully restarted.

I examined the eml files and found that they are outbound emails from our user to external parties. We have the mirror feature enabled, I assumed these email are suppose to copy to the mirror account and something goes wrong make them stuck in the "data" folder. I had temporarily disabled the mirror feature today and will see if this help.

Cheers
Blue

Hille
New user
New user

Post by Hille » 2011-04-28 14:44

Hi,

simple Question, where i can download hMailServer 5.4-B1925?

Thanks
Hille

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2011-04-28 15:55

irblue wrote:Dear Bill,

Still stuck with the problem.

The MySQL is a full version and it also share with membo and roundcube.

I had ran the dbsync utility a number of times and complete without error. But when I run the diagnostic, it still keep reporting "ERROR : Full paths are stored in the database". Is there anything need to be set e.g. hmailserver.ini?

The hmailsever service automatic terminate a few times a day and a manually start of the service is require. A log is stored in the server event log but no useful info. available for futher diagnostic. Sometimes, the service can't be restarted, it started but will stop immediately. A few eml file was found in the root of "data" folder, I have to manually remove these eml file so that the service can be successfully restarted.

I examined the eml files and found that they are outbound emails from our user to external parties. We have the mirror feature enabled, I assumed these email are suppose to copy to the mirror account and something goes wrong make them stuck in the "data" folder. I had temporarily disabled the mirror feature today and will see if this help.

Cheers
Blue
Thanks for the info Blue. Yeah 5.4 is still alpha & very possible rarely used features could pose a problem that might not be noticed right away and shows why testing & feedback of the results is important. Let us know if disabling mirroring stops your problems or not & gives us something to look at. There are quite a few of us running 5.4 on live servers with many users & quite a lot of emails per day in & out and as far as I know you're the only one reporting this issue so odds are it is something unique to your setup: hardware, mysql/hmailserver settings, mysql version, other services/programs on the server, other services/programs using mysql, etc. Unfortunately it will take some trial & error testing on your part to narrow it down which sounds like you've done a good job at starting.

It is very possible that the message left in the Data folder (besides the ones that are supposed to be there since that is the QUEUE folder) could be messages that were in process of being delivered or deleted when hmail crashed. You'd want to check the logs to see if that is the case and if they were really delivered or not. It is also possible there is a bug in the code where hmailserver crashes due to concurrent message delivery contention or such. Your testing of different scenarios will help narrow it down.
Bill

irblue
New user
New user

Post by irblue » 2011-04-30 04:14

Dear Bill,

After disabled mirror, the service still stopped erratically. :(

I backup the setting & domain in hmailserver admin console. I also backup the mysql database which created a dump sql file. I uninstall, wrap the hmailserver folder except "backup" and "data" folder, reinstall hmailserver from from scratch. Then restore the setting, domain and database.

(During reinstall and create of new database, hmailserver wrap the old "data" folder which obtains 145000+ old messages without warning. May be it is a better idea to auto rename any existing data folder and create a new one. Fortunately, I have a backup of the data folder in this case.)

I did a diagnostic immdeately after created the new database, the "ERROR : Full paths are stored in the database" doesn't exist. Once the restore the mysql database and did the diagnostic again the error came back.

I'm now doing the datasync and it take approx. 15 hours to complete. However, I had did the datasync more than 5 times in last three weeks and I believed somehow the datasync utility cannot cleanup the full path properly.

Another observation is the "hm_messages" and "hm_message_metadata", they are having different record size, should the record size of this two tables be the same???

I have been using this great software smoothly for seven years and this is the first time I bump into such trouble. I suspect something is wrong in my mysql hmailserver database. If I send you the backup dump sql file, is there any chance any developer can you help do a quick check?

Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.

Blue

mattg

Post by mattg » 2011-04-30 08:11

Rather than the DDS, is it possible to run an SQL query to update the paths directly in the database...
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

irblue
New user
New user

Post by irblue » 2011-04-30 08:46

I inspected the mysql backup file and found that the path for the following two conditions are not updated by DDS :

- message in "public" folders
- message which were stored in a alias domain folder, e.g. domain.co.uk instead of domain.com

By the way, how to use a SQL script to correct the full path in the database?

mattg

Post by mattg » 2011-05-01 05:53

This is for MySQL which I see that you use

Connect to the MySQL with some MySQL admin tool, I like PHPMyAdmin, but here they talk about MySQL Front within the documentation... Then you need to run the update query below.

Make sure that as always that you backup first...

I haven't started to use 5.4 yet so I don't have access to what the path now actually says for new mail. I suspect that the 'Replacement Text' will either need to be changed to '.' or perhaps even '' (this is two single quotes with nothing between them, not a double quote)

Code: Select all

UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'C:\\Program Files\\hMailServer\\Data','ReplacementText')
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.

irblue
New user
New user

Post by irblue » 2011-05-03 09:13

I have to use the following script to cleanup the full path of the public folder :

UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\00\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\01\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\02\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\03\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\04\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\05\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\06\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\07\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\08\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\09\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\0F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\10\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\11\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\12\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\13\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\14\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\15\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\16\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\17\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\18\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\19\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\1F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\20\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\21\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\22\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\23\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\24\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\25\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\26\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\27\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\28\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\29\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\2F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\30\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\31\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\32\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\33\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\34\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\35\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\36\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\37\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\38\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\39\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\3F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\40\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\41\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\42\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\43\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\44\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\45\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\46\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\47\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\48\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\49\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\4F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\50\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\51\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\52\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\53\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\54\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\55\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\56\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\57\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\58\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\59\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\5F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\60\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\61\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\62\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\63\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\64\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\65\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\66\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\67\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\68\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\69\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\6F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\70\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\71\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\72\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\73\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\74\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\75\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\76\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\77\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\78\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\79\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\7F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\80\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\81\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\82\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\83\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\84\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\85\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\86\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\87\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\88\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\89\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\8F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\90\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\91\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\92\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\93\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\94\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\95\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\96\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\97\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\98\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\99\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9A\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9B\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9C\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9D\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9E\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\9F\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\A9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AD\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\AF\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\B9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BD\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\BF\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\C9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CD\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\CF\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\D9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DD\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\DF\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\E9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\EA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\EB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\EC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\ED\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\EE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\EF\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F0\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F1\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F2\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F3\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F4\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F5\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F6\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F7\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F8\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\F9\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FA\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FB\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FC\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FD\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FE\\{','{');
UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename,'D:\\hMailServer\\Data\\#Public\\FF\\{','{')

mattg

Post by mattg » 2011-05-03 16:06

how about this

UPDATE hm_messages SET messagefilename=REPLACE(messagefilename, messagefilename, right(messagefilename,42))
Seems to have updated all of my public folders, for all accounts across all domains
(On my small test server at home - I'm still testing before I do this upgrade on my important production machines)

mattg

Post by mattg » 2011-05-23 02:51

I used the above single line script (in my post immediately above) on my main V5.4 installation

216 700 records, took 13.9 seconds to update via PHPMyAdmin the PHP based admin tool for MySQL

I'm pretty happy with that. :mrgreen:

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2011-06-24 14:57

Got your PM irblue & sorry you are still having problems. I'd guess there are remnants left from when you were having problems before you upgraded to 5.4 though vs it being an issue with 5.4 itself.

To clarify the EML files you sent me were in root of data folder (hmail queue) or in user folder? You said hmailserver service crashed/stopped then you removed the messages. Are you saying the service would not start again unless you removed them? Logs around time of crash or when you tried to start hmail with messages still there might prove helpful.
Thx
Bill

sbouli
Normal user
Normal user

Post by sbouli » 2012-06-21 16:02

hi,

sorry to hack in the thread, but I am having the same errors :

"ERROR" 2184 "2012-06-21 09:35:24.640" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests."
"ERROR" 2184 "2012-06-21 09:51:51.171" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests. Error number: invalid vector<T> subscript"
"ERROR"	1424	"2012-06-21 10:19:25.625"	"Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests."
I am using 5.3.4-B1913 and was expecting to go for 5.4 ... but seem useless for this particular problem.
like irblue, I am still using the MYSQL installation (back from version 4 something), because, I like to be able to log in the mysql database ....
it's mysql version 4.1.18-nt, not working much telling by the graph withing the manager ....

What do you suggest ? upgrade to 5.4 ? or a brand new install on a new machine starting from scratch ? if then, with mssql or mysql ?

Thanks for you help.

Stéphane

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2012-06-21 22:46

sbouli wrote:hi,

sorry to hack in the thread, but I am having the same errors :

"ERROR" 2184 "2012-06-21 09:35:24.640" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests."
"ERROR" 2184 "2012-06-21 09:51:51.171" "Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests. Error number: invalid vector<T> subscript"
"ERROR"	1424	"2012-06-21 10:19:25.625"	"Severity: 2 (High), Code: HM4208, Source: IOCPQueueWorkerTask::DoWork, Description: An unknown error occured while handling asynchronous requests."
I am using 5.3.4-B1913 and was expecting to go for 5.4 ... but seem useless for this particular problem.
like irblue, I am still using the MYSQL installation (back from version 4 something), because, I like to be able to log in the mysql database ....
it's mysql version 4.1.18-nt, not working much telling by the graph withing the manager ....

What do you suggest ? upgrade to 5.4 ? or a brand new install on a new machine starting from scratch ? if then, with mssql or mysql ?

Thanks for you help.

Stéphane
Right you really should make your own thread & link to this one if you think it is relevant. ;)

Btw even if IOCP errors are not gone completely in 5.4 they are WAYY better than they were. Less frequent and not always a crash. Plus 5.4 is active where 5.3.x is essentially dead.

Your mysql comment made no sense since you can keep using that old mysql or install a new version & still be able to log into mysql either way..

If you have further questions/comments please make your own thread rather than mucking up this one.
Thx
Bill

sbouli
Normal user
Normal user

Post by sbouli » 2012-06-21 23:32

Hi,

for mysql, I meant mysql instead of MSSQL ... :)

even if I like MSSQL, I don't know the "integrated" version of it.

You're right, I will give a go to the 5.4 version, do you have directions to give to make a clean upgrade ? (yes it's a production environement, yes i do have backup) ...

Thanks for your help (and work on the 5.4 version, I saw that you try to keep up ;) )

Stéphane
PS : email notification seems not to work ...

Bill48105
Developer
Developer

Post by Bill48105 » 2012-06-21 23:42

sbouli wrote:Hi,

for mysql, I meant mysql instead of MSSQL ... :)

even if I like MSSQL, I don't know the "integrated" version of it.

You're right, I will give a go to the 5.4 version, do you have directions to give to make a clean upgrade ? (yes it's a production environement, yes i do have backup) ...

Thanks for your help (and work on the 5.4 version, I saw that you try to keep up ;) )

Stéphane
PS : email notification seems not to work ...
Which part about creating your own thread didn't you get?

hmail 5.4 will use existing hmail 4 mysql during upgrade. You can't easily switch to mssql & not sure why you'd bother especially mssql CE (new 'built-in' database). ce is really just for testing or super light usage. Not recommended for normal use.

Now, please create a new thread if you want further help.
Tx
Bill