"don't delete...ok i WILL DELETE"

Use this forum if you want to discuss a problem or ask a question related to a hMailServer beta release.
layer
Normal user
Normal user

"don't delete...ok i WILL DELETE"

Post by layer » 2005-02-28 01:53

lol so i have upgraded to the last build of version 4.
i have tryed the remote pop3 download and i have selected "don't delete remote messages" but hmailserver have deleted the e-mails...
one more thing, when i have upgraded, in my database the "Allow empty sender address" funcion is desactivated, at the end of upgrade the funcion is activated...

can you see that martin ?

thanks

martin
Developer
Developer

Post by martin » 2005-02-28 13:45

There will be a new build this evening that solves the download problem. Apparantly, during my own tests, I missed that the Delete-options was inverted.

About the "Allow empty sender address" problem. Are you 100% sure about this? Did a quick test in the upgrade script and I could not see that this option was modified.

layer
Normal user
Normal user

Post by layer » 2005-02-28 18:53

martin wrote: About the "Allow empty sender address" problem. Are you 100% sure about this? Did a quick test in the upgrade script and I could not see that this option was modified.
i have found the problem, the phpwebadmin bundled whith the last 4 build have the "Allow empty sender addres" option activated, in my admin panel (GUI) the option is desactivated.