The server technology and overall design of hMailServer is in the hands of Martin Knafve.
The software uses a couple of third-party components and libraries.
- Mime encoding / decoding by Jeff Lee
- MD5 algorithm by RSA Data Security
- Blowfish algorithm by Bruce Schneier
- SPF library by Roger Moser
- Boost by boost.org
- Winsock, ATL, ADO etc by Microsoft
- InnoSetup by JR Software
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.OpenSSL.org/)
Nedre Långvinkelsgatan 21
252 20 Helsingborg
Phone: +46 (0)42 30 10000
Cell: +46 (0)73 82 00 781