In the TCP/IP ports settings, you can specify which TCP/IP ports hMailServer should listen on for different protocols. It is possible to specify several TCP/IP ports for a single protocol.
- Add - Add a new TCP/IP port
- Edit - Edit the selected TCP/IP port.
- Delete - Delete the selected TCP/IP port.
- It is not possible to specify that hMailServer should listen on the same TCP/IP port for different protocols.
- After changing TCP/IP ports, you need to restart the hMailServer server for the changes to take effect.