The criteria for this rule. Messages matching the criteria will be affected by the rule actions.
- Use AND - All of the criterias must match for the message to be effected by the rule.
- Use OR - If one criteria matches, the message will be effected by the rule.
- From - The From MIME-header in the email message.
- To - The To MIME-header in the email message.
- CC - The CC MIME-header in the email message.
- Recipient list - A list of all actual message recipients. This list is taken from the SMTP envelope, not from the MIME headers.
- Subject - The Subject MIME-header of the email message.
- Body - The Body of the email message. This includes both the plain text body and the HTML body.
- Message size - The size of the message
Custom header field
If the header you want to filter on does not exist in the list of predefined fields, you can enter the name of the MIME-header in this field.
- Equals - The value / string must match exactly
- Not equals - The value / string must not match.
- Contains - Partial match
- Not contains - The value must not exist in the Predefined field / custom header field.
- Less than - Can only be used for values
- Greater than - Can only be used for values.
- Regular expression - Use a regular expression to search for a value.
Enter the value to search for, or a regular expression to use.
The action hMailServer should take when a message matches the rule criteria.
- Delete email - The message will be deleted and not delivered to the recipient
- Forward email - Forward the message to the specified address. The message will still be delivered to the original recipient
- Move to IMAP folder - Move the message to a specific IMAP folder. This only applies when the delivery is local. If the folder does not already exist, it is created.
- Reply - Reply to the sender with the specified message
- Run function - Runs a function in the hMailServer script file.
This function should take a hMailServer.Message object as parameter, for example Sub OnSomething(oMessage).
- It's possible to specify the macros %YEAR%, %MONTH% and %DAY% in the folder name parameter if Move to IMAP folder action has been selected.