Version 5.3.1 - Build 1739 (2009-12-16)
- If a user was a part of two groups, and these two groups had conflicting permissions, it was not clear what permission was used. Now the first permission is used.
- When setting up a rule, the Body criteria did not include the HTML body part of the email message. It does now.
- Issue 242: Performance improvements have been done to the message indexer when Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL is in use.
- Issue 274: It was not possible to rename a folder from SomeName to SomeNameTest without first renaming it to something completely different. This issue was introduced in the previous build.
- Issue 282: hMailServer did not work properly with Symbian N60. When the phone was notified about new messages, the sender name was not always shown.
Full change log