Version 5.1 - Build 329 (2009-02-04)
- SMTP: A new SMTP auth setting has been added to the IP range which allows you to disable SMTP auth requirement for inbound deliveries.
- SMTP: In response to EHLO from a client, hMailServer now sends the host name rather than a hard coded text.
- SMTP: If a route was set up in which "Deliver to addresses below" was selected, external delivery to other domains failed.
- Administrator: When using high contrast mode in Windows, the text on the tree to the left is now visible.
- WebAdmin: 5.1 functionality now implemented.
- WebAdmin: It's now possible to edit rules using PHPWebAdmin.
- Core: hMailServer now validates that a compatible database server version is in use. If not, an error is reported and the startup is aborted.
- API: ItemByName on the IMAPFolders collection did not work if the folder name contained non-latin characters.
- API: Add() on the IMAPFolders collection did not work if the folder name contained non-latin characters. (Issue 164)
Full change log