Download hMailServerYou can either download the binaries or the sourcecode. It's recommended that you download the binaries unless you want to compile the server yourself. The installation is made using an easy-to-use installation wizard. The wizard will guide you through set up, and will automatically install and set up everything you need for hMailServer to run.
- hMailServer 5.4.2 - Build 1964 (32533 downloads since 2014-06-08. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4.1 - Build 1951 (32054 downloads since 2014-04-08. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4 - Build 1950 (204145 downloads since 2013-06-03. Change log)
Beta releasesThese are beta releases. This means that they have not been as much tested as the production releases. We recommend production releases for all production environments unless there is a specific reason to use a beta build.
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1949 (13859 downloads since 2013-05-19. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1948 (2469 downloads since 2013-05-05. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1947 (3969 downloads since 2013-04-09. Change log)
Older releasesIt's possible to download older releases on the archive download page.
Source codeThe complete hMailServer source code is located on GitHub.
Latest releasesProduction release