Download hMailServerYou can either download the binaries or the sourcecode. It's recommended that you download the binaries unless you want to compile the server yourself. The installation is made using an easy-to-use installation wizard. The wizard will guide you through set up, and will automatically install and set up everything you need for hMailServer to run.
Upgrading from earlier versions?If you are upgrading from hMailServer 4.3 or previous, and you are using the internal MySQL database, please upgrade to the latest stable 4.x version before upgrading to hMailServer 5. If you are using other database engines this is not necessary.
- hMailServer 5.4 - Build 1950 (178234 downloads since 2013-06-03. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.3.3 - Build 1879 (755376 downloads since 2010-06-07. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.3.2 - Build 1769 (142433 downloads since 2010-01-24. Change log)
Beta releasesThese are beta releases. This means that they have not been as much tested as the production releases. We recommend production releases for all production environments unless there is a specific reason to use a beta build.
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1949 (10038 downloads since 2013-05-19. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1948 (2051 downloads since 2013-05-05. Change log)
- hMailServer 5.4 - 1947 (3497 downloads since 2013-04-09. Change log)
Older releasesIt's possible to download older releases on the archive download page.
Source codeCompressed versions of the hMailServer source code, up until the latest 4.x-version, can be found on the source code download page.
Latest releasesProduction releases
Mirroring of the hMailServer installations are provided by the Swedish University Network, SUNET.