data

Use this forum if you have installed hMailServer and want to ask a question related to a production release of hMailServer. Before posting, please read the troubleshooting guide. A large part of all reported issues are already described in detail here.
krotenok
New user
New user

data

Post by krotenok » 2019-06-19 08:25

Здравствуйте! Можете подсказать почему после перестановки hMailServer и развертывания из backup домена, сообщения начали попадать не только в папку data\домен\имя пользователя, а ещё в корень data\ и они там занимают память и не удаляются автоматически даже если на клиенте указано не оставлять копии на сервере.

mattg

Re: data

Post by mattg » 2019-06-19 10:13

translate.google.com

'Hello! You can tell why after swapping hMailServer and deploying from the backup domain, the messages started to fall not only into the data \ domain \ username folder, but also into the data \ root and they take up memory there and are not deleted automatically even if the client says not to leave copies server.'

I think thtis sounds like an antivirus issue or a windows permission issue
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2019-06-19 11:25

Different translator... https://www.deepl.com/translator
Hello! Can you tell me why, after the hMailServer has been repositioned and deployed from the backup domain, messages are not only being sent to the data\Domain\username and also in the root of data\ and they occupy memory and are not deleted automatically even if the client is instructed not to leave a copy on the server.
SørenR.

“With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.”
- Oscar Wilde

krotenok
New user
New user

Post by krotenok » 2019-06-20 05:00

Пробовали отключать антивирус и давать доступ на данную папу ничего не помогло, половина писем сохраняется в корне а половина в аккаунтах пользователей, причем у одного и того же пользователя могут письма сохранятся и в одном и другом месте.