Script to disable antispam

Use this forum if you have problems with a hMailServer script, such as hMailServer WebAdmin or code in an event handler.
Julien@TLD
Normal user
Normal user

Script to disable antispam

Post by Julien@TLD » 2009-03-03 15:01

Hello,

I don't find exactly what I want to do on the forum. I would like to disable the entire spam protection when the sender (From:) of an e-mail has the address example@example.com and also when the recipient (To:) of an other e-mail has the address xxx@example.com. In fact I would like to disable the antispam for all mails sended or received by this e-mail address.

Can the White listing feature resolves my problem ? I don't think because in the documentation it is written ("for specific senders"). So it resolves only the case From: example@example.com, no ?

Can you help me to do the script ? I think I have to test the values FromAddress and To but how to disable antispam only for this mail treatment?

Thanks
Last edited by Julien@TLD on 2009-03-03 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

^DooM^
Site Admin

Re: Script to disable antispam

Post by ^DooM^ » 2009-03-03 15:36

You can wildcard domains in the whitelist *@domain.com will match any and all user from that domain.
If at first you don't succeed, bomb disposal probably isn't for you! ヅ

Julien@TLD
Normal user
Normal user

Post by Julien@TLD » 2009-03-03 15:58

Thanks DooM for your answer.

I know that I can use a wildcard but it's not what I want to do. I have just one e-mail address on my hMailserver for which I want to disable the antispam (using xxx was not a good example in my previous post). Replaced it by example@example.com.

So ok, I can put it in the White list but if I have well understood the documentation White listing applies only for the senders addresses.

I want also to disable antispam for messages which are received by this same account.

^DooM^
Site Admin

Post by ^DooM^ » 2009-03-03 17:56

Enable anti spam but only modify headers then setup a global rule to delete all mail that is not to this guys email address that contains spam header.
If at first you don't succeed, bomb disposal probably isn't for you! ヅ

aitor-gasteiz
New user
New user

Script to sending mails always in whitelist

Post by aitor-gasteiz » 2010-09-23 11:49

I want that all the email accounts of my server are included in my whitelist. I configured the white list putting them:

For all
X.X.X.X (the IP of my server)
X.X.X.X (the same IP)

I use the wildcard "*", but I don't sure that it running, because some of my customers sends mails between them, and all of the mails have the text [SPAM] in the subject (one rule I created in hMailServer) when they received them.

I have more than 500 domains, and I prefer to make a global action, not an action in each domain.

Thank you.

mattg

Re: Script to sending mails always in whitelist

Post by mattg » 2010-09-25 00:53

aitor-gasteiz wrote:I want that all the email accounts of my server are included in my whitelist. I configured the white list putting them:

For all
X.X.X.X (the IP of my server)
X.X.X.X (the same IP)

I use the wildcard "*", but I don't sure that it running, because some of my customers sends mails between them, and all of the mails have the text [SPAM] in the subject (one rule I created in hMailServer) when they received them.

I have more than 500 domains, and I prefer to make a global action, not an action in each domain.
This will only whitelist mail where the mail client is on your server...

perhaps you could script a solution that automatically adds all local domains to the whitelist using 0.0.0.0 >> 255.255.255.255 *@domain.com
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation